See information on
See information on
Chess Opening Encyclopedias
- Comprehensive Chess Openings 2005
- code: P-28 price: 31 €Comprehensive Chess Openings 2005 - this is an opening encyclopedia including detailed theoretical material in all the chess openings on January 1, 2005. More than 500 000 opening moves and 8000 key positions are evaluated and presented with text annotations from GM Kalinin. A detailed report may be generated for any opening position, which has an encyclopedic table format. Afterwards it may be easily edited and expanded. The key system was developed for every opening, which is automatically extended as you examine the opening deeper and deeper. All information on your completed work is stored there.
- Modern Chess Openings. 1... Nc6!?
- code: P-29 price: 22,50 €From the very first moves, White must think creatively when responding to 1... Nc6!? and are likely to play some entirely strange positions. GMs Alexander Kalinin and Igor Berdichevsky are true pioneers in developing theory on this rare and very interesting opening. They describe standard techniques of playing it after having collected and thoroughly analyzed all available chess material from tournament practice.
- Modern Chess Openings. Kings Indian Defence.
- code: P-30 price: 22,50 €A unique program that allows to master standard methods of playing these popular openings. Chess material is provided by the prominent coach and grandmaster Alexander Kalinin. Studying the program will help you better understand and implement methods of play.
- Modern Chess Openings. French Defence.
- code: P-31 price: 22,50 €Chess material is supplied by the prominent coach GM Alexander Kalinin. The program includes theoretical material focusing on the typical playing methods in various lines of these popular openings.
- Modern Chess Openings. Sicilian Defence.
- code: P-32 price: 22,50 €Chess material is supplied by the prominent coach GM Alexander Kalinin. The program includes theoretical material focusing on the typical playing methods in various lines of these popular openings.
- Modern Chess Openings. Slav Defence
- code: P-53 price: 25 €This unique program allows one to master the standard methods of playing in this popular opening. The chess material is provided by the prominent coach and grandmaster Alexander Kalinin. This program includes theoretic material that focuses on typical methods of play in various lines of this popular opening (150 instructive examples), more than 500 commented grandmasters' games, over 200 additional tasks for solving and much more. After having studied this program you should be able to better understand and implement methods of play in your favorite opening.
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 200 Mb, of free disk space, Windows 2000/NT/ME/XP/2003, CD-ROM drive. No additional software is required.
- Opening Instructor
- code: P-55 price: 25 €This is a perfect opening manual. The program features a theoretical review of all the chess openings, which are illustrated by instructive games of the chess players in XIX and XX centuries. This compact opening manual contains a detailed classification, which makes it useful to players of any level - beginners, intermediate and advanced players.
Each opening variation is supplied with evaluations and characteristics of the key moves. The history of the variations' development is perfectly described, as well as their current status. The theoretic material is nicely illustrated by classic games with detailed annotations that demonstrate the principal ideas and plans of each variation for White and Black.
- Chess Middlegame Collection - 4 CDs
- code: P-56 price: 86 €This is a unique set of programs produced on 4 CDs, where four chess programs on the middlegame are put together (Encyclopedia of the Middlegame I, Encyclopedia of the MiddlegameII, Encyclopedia of the Middlegame III and Encyclopedia of the Middlegame IV), covering the theory and practice of the middlegame for each of the openings.