See information on
See information on
- Boris Spassky - 10th World Champion
- code: P-33 price: 22,50 €This CD contains all the games of the 10th World Champion, one of the superior masters of attack in chess history. Grandmaster Alexander Khalifman thoroughly comments as many as 400 of the best games and attacks. As many as 1965 games provided with short annotations.
- Mikhail Botvinnik - 6th World Champion
- code: P-34 price: 25,00 €The most complete collection of Botvinnik's games ever compiled. Contains as many as 1.069 games played by Botvinnik from 1924 till 1970. The games deeply annotated by GM Alexander Khalifman, FIDE World Champion in 1999 and IM Sergey Soloviev.
- Emanuel Lasker - 2nd World Champion
- code: P-35 price: 22,50 €The most complete collection of Emanuel Lasker's games ever compiled. Contains 630 games, covering the entire long career of the 2nd World Champion in chess (held the title from 1896 to 1921). All the games deeply annotated by GM Khailfman and Petersburg IMs.
- Jose Raul Capablanca - 3rd World Champion
- code: P-36 price: 22,50 €640 commented games played by the 3rd World Champion Jose Raul Capablanca. All the games deeply annotated by GM Khailfman and Petersburg IMs. Biography, tournament and match records, a number of rare photos.
- Alexander Alekhine - 4th World Champion
- code: P-37 price: 25,00 €The program contains 1300 commented games played by the 4th World Champion Alexander Alekhine. The annotations by Alekhine and his contemporaries've been revised and enlarged by IMs J. Ulko and A. Mitenkov. 600 games are commented for the first time!
- Mikhail Tal - 8th World Champion
- code: P-38 price: 25,00 €The most complete collection of Tal's games ever compiled. Contains 2,592 games, covering the entire career of the most brilliant attacking chessplayer in history. All the games thoroughly annotated by GMs Khalifman, Kochiev, Makarichev, Sveshnikov, Yudasin, and Petersburg IMs.
- Great Players Kit.
- code: P-39 price: 86,00 €5 programs in a kit! 5 World Champions: Mikhail Tal, Alexander Alekhine, Mikhail Botvinnik, Emanuel Lasker and Jose Raul Capablanca
- Six World Champions
- code: P-54 price: 86 €6 World Champions: Boris Spassky, Mikhail Tal, Alexander Alekhine, Mikhail Botvinnik, Emanuel Lasker and Jose Raul Capablanca
The Six World Champions program comprises of 6 wonderful programs devoted to six great chess champions: Emanuel Lasker, Jose Raul Capablanca, Alexander Alekhine, Mikhail Botvinnik, Mikhail Tal and Boris Spassky. Each of these great champions have played a lot of excellent games and by studying them you'll get much enjoyment and improve your play! All the games are thoroughly annotated by GMs Khalifman:
Emanuel Lasker - 630 commented games
Jose Raul Capablanca - 640 commented games
Alexander Alekhine - 1300 commented games
Mikhail Tal - 2592 commented games
Mikhail Botvinnik - 1069 commented games
Boris Spassky - 2365 commented games
As well as all of this, each of the games devoted to any world champion has the section - "Play as World Champion" - it includes from 200 to 350 fragments from the creation of the chosen champion. In this section you can try to find strong and beautiful moves as played by the world champion in his games. While solving, you are given refutations to your wrong moves and other hints. For each world champion there is a biography, tournament and match records and some rare photos.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 300 Mb of free disk space, Windows 2000/NT/ME/XP, CD-ROM. No additional software is required.